Thursday 5 March 2009

The Roots Of El-B

THIS MAN NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION, I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HYPED I AM THAT THIS RECORD IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! I have been huge fan of his since 'Stone Cold' blessed my ear drums back in 1998. This bares huge significance to me and my Welshy as it always reminds me of her. BIG TUNE.

I heard about The Roots of El-B some time ago, through a friend of mine who has known Blackdown for years (big up JP), over a year ago in fact, and I am not surprised it has taken so long to drop! I really wouldn't like to be given the task of selecting the best of this guys music. Ironically, Stone Cold isn't featured... oh well.

And because I am so hyped about it, the next 'OUZO SHOTS', will be littered with Ghost tracks, some pretty obscure ones at that, so keep your eyes out for it. Enough of me ranting, here it is. I highly recommend buying this on whatever format you can get ya paws on!

PEACE
OUZO

Ammunition and Blackdown present... The Roots of El-B

1. Ghost "The Club"
2. Ghost "2000"
3. El-B "Express"
4. El-B "Show A Little Love feat. Simba & Juiceman"
5. Ghost "Lyrical Tempo"
6. El-B "Digital feat. Juiceman"
7. El-B "Buck n Bury (Original Mix) feat. Juiceman"
8. Zed Bias "Time Out (El-B Remix)"
9. Zed Bias "Neighbourhood (El-B Remix)"
10. Brasstooth "Celebrate Life (El-B Remix)"
11. El-B "Serious feat. Rolla"
12. El-B "Cuba"
13. El-B "Cruiser"
14. El-B "Amazon"
15. El-B "Among The Stars"

No comments: